Thursday, January 30, 2014

Participate 1.1.2 Joining a DLC

After reviewing several of the Digital Learning Communities that I bookmarked using Google Bookmark, I decided to join P2PU. The list below is the ones that really stood out to me.



DigitalLearn.org is a great resource for teachers to show their students that are just learning to use the computer.  Maybe elementary or middle school age children could appreciate the content.  I really did like if for younger students.  For my use, I liked the P2PU because it contains varied content, and it is broken down into content area so you can search for topics that interest you.


Digital Learning Communities can be very beneficial, but digital citizens should look around and choose a DLC that fits them best.  That is the best advice I can give for someone wanting to join a DLC.  Finding the right fit will ensure compatibility and success.











                                      















No comments:

Post a Comment